Saturday, March 24, 2012

It’s Here At Last

Okay, if you have read many of my previous posts, you may have reached the conclusion that I like Jillian Michaels’ workout DVDs. I like that most of the workouts can be done in 30-45 minutes which works better with my schedule. I like that I can workout at home and not in a crowded gym where I have to fight for space or wait on equipment. I hear some great stuff about P90X and Insanity (I have not tried them), but one thing that might reduce my compliance would be the time commitment. I recently heard about Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. A whole bunch of workout DVDs, workout schedules, meal plans, recipes, daily journal all in one package…and the workouts are only 30 minutes! Had to get it!

I ordered it online, and I have felt like Ralphie in A Christmas Story, checking the mailbox everyday for his Little Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring! Disappointment everyday…until today. Here it is folks:

revolution

All  bundled up in one well packaged box. I’m excited to check it all out. Although, I exercise regularly, I haven’t worked out following a prescheduled set of workouts since my wrestling days in college. I just pop in whatever DVD fits my time schedule and energy level. I’m trying to look at this as having a coach guide me through the process over 90 days. Another new wrinkle will be that my wife and I are starting this latest fitness expedition together (we usually workout separately). Don’t fear, I won’t be doing a blog daily on the process, but I’m sure I’ll have some updates along the way. Wish us luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment