Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cleanse/Detox Diet - Day 6

My cleanse/detox diet experience continues!

Day 6 - Tuesday

Slept better last night, but still not great. Overeating last night led to no additional weight loss this morning, but overall still have lost a good bit. At least it wasn't junk food I overindulged with.

Had a good workout this morning. And when getting dressed, I noticed the clothes are fitting a little better. Busy day at work was ahead of me. Hope the energy holds up.

By the time I got to take a short break, I didn't feel as tired as with previous days...and I didn't have time for a power nap anyway. Hope it will be earlier to bed tonight.

Had a salad with chicken for dinner with just red wine vinegar and pepper. It was good and I did much better with portion control tonight.

Unfortunately, the idea of going to bed earlier didn't pan out. Had to get some work done, but still managed to get in bed by 11pm. Tomorrow is the last day of the meal replacement shakes. Yipee!!!

Image: Sura Nualpradid / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment