Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cleanse/Detox Diet - Day 2

This is a follow-up to yesterday's post. I am sharing thoughts and feelings during my cleanse/detox diet.




Day 2


Had a little trouble sleeping last night, but still found it a bit easier getting out of bed this morning. I know it's early in the process, but the number change on the scale is encouraging!

My morning workout was a little surprising. My joints and muscles felt noticeably better. Energy level felt pretty good.

Let me just get this part out of the way...I stuck to the recommended protocol for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a few snacks throughout the day.

The workday went so/so. I was feeling a little hungry but not starving. The snacks helped get me through that. My big concern is the lack of energy by mid-day. Thankfully, my work schedule allows for a little power nap! I did feel pretty wiped out by the end of the day.

At home, it was an uneventful evening. I may have eaten too much chicken. Still feeling the energy drain, I'm heading to bed at 10 pm. Hope the energy picks up tomorrow and I get a good workout in the morning.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Image: digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying reading this as it's happening so you can't let hindsight tell the story.

    ReplyDelete