Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cleanse/Detox Diet - Day 5

The cleanse continues!

Day 5 - Monday


Another night of not sleeping so well, but still enough energy to push through a workout. My legs were still very sore after yesterday's hour long workout, but I made it through.

The number on the scale this morning was a little bit smaller. I have reached the promoted, average loss for the full 7 days.

It was encouraging to hear my office staff say they could tell a difference in the way I looked today. I seemed to feel a little bit hungrier than during the prior days but the veggie snacks are still getting me through. Definitely haven't felt like I was starving or anything.

By lunch time, I was again very tired. I began wondering if people that have never been hooked on caffeine feel this way all the time? 30 minute nap and I was ready to go for the afternoon. The rest of the work day went well. When I got home I had my small protein and veggie dinner. Unfortunately, I snacked too much before bed. Hope the scale doesn't punish me too much in the morning...

Image: Suat Eman / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment