Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cleanse/Detox Diet - Day 4

My week long series of posts about my current cleanse/detox diet continues!

Day 4 - Sunday


Definitely didn't make it through the end of the football game last night! I did sleep better, but with the time change, I was awake and ready to start the day at 5:30 am. Hopefully that will mean an early bedtime tonight.

The weigh-in didn't reveal as much weight loss as the past 2 days, but still headed in the right direction. Had a nice hour long workout in the basement doing a cardio video with Bob Harper.

The cleanse/detox protocol remained the same for today. There will be a minor change starting tomorrow. The meal replacement shakes seemed a little more tolerable today...but still not going to say I like them.

Didn't have to much strenuous activity the rest of the day. Worked on editing a video and knocked a couple things off the honey-do list. The whole family went to an enjoyable production of "Flat Stanley," put on by Dunbar Middle School.

I did have some irritability this afternoon and evening, but not sure I can blame that completely on the diet. Had grilled turkey and steamed broccoli for dinner for a change.

The weekend is gone. It's back to work tomorrow. We will see how the last 3 days of this process turn out. Good night for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment