Saturday, March 26, 2011

"I Had Been Told Nothing Could Help"

I can go on and on about the benefits of chiropractic care for pain relief, improving function, wellness care, etc. But for this post I want to share someone else's story about how chiropractic has helped him.


"For the past 20 years, I have lived with constant lower back pain due to a compressed disc. I had severe pain from doing the simplest, everyday tasks such as putting on my socks and shoes. Every year it seemed to be getting worse and it finally began to affect my work performance. 
I met Dr. Wimmer at a health fair, where he gave me a free screening and we set up an appointment to discuss my condition. Years before, I had been told nothing could help a compressed disc and I would have to live with the pain.  At Dr. Wimmer’s office, he gave me a thorough exam, took x-rays, and answered questions that I had. 
After only 2 weeks of adjustments, I was already seeing results. I was amazed! I could easily do things that caused me pain before, without the pain. I have told everyone about chiropractic and how I have enjoyed it’s benefits. My only regret is that I waited so long to try chiropractic care. 
-Tommy Brown
Just a couple of comments about this story. Many people ask or wonder why we go out into the community and provide free spinal screenings. I even see comments that chastise chiropractors for doing screenings saying it is a marketing scam. Well, this story illustrates perfectly why I do it. There are too many "Tommys" still out there that would have no idea that they could leave their pain behind without getting a free screening!!! Enough said!

Final comment: Don't suffer for 20 years before finding out whether or not we can help YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment