Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Summer Blockbuster???

I am not a big fan of going to the movie theater, just ask my family! Honestly, I just don't like paying $8.50 for a matinee, just to go sit in a dark room in a comfortable seat, because 9 times out of 10...I fall asleep and I just forked out money to take a nap!

But, as I was looking through Twitter at posts about chiropractic this morning, I came across a movie trailer that sparked my attention. Now, most people realize that the chiropractic profession and the medical community have not always played nicely together. Frankly, the groups still don't always foster the best relationships. I don't have the time or room here to give you all the sordid details of the past, but if your interested just look up Wilk vs The AMA. Thankfully, producer Jeff Hayes has been inspired to do a documentary called Medical, Inc. Hopefully, the film will bring to light a major source behind so many falsehoods and misconceptions that the chiropractic community, as well as anybody else with an opinion that differed from the medical association, has had to fight for way too long.

Here's the movie trailer. Be on the lookout for the film in Summer 2012 according to the movie's website.

http://www.medicalincmovie.com/Medical_Inc.html

No comments:

Post a Comment