Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The “Adjustment” That Doesn’t Work For Me!

We have approximately 365 days in a year, and I do adjustments on the spines of people that come into our office about 250 of those days. After all those days, all those adjustments over all the years, there is one adjustment I still struggle with. What is that hurdle that appears 10 feet high to me???

72966xu60flwu7d

The Spring Forward Time Change!

This time of year becomes even more difficult since I decided to become a morning exerciser about a year ago. Hopefully by the end of the week I will be back into a better routine, but today I had to squeeze in what I could during the short amount of time I had. I again decided to incorporate the BOSU® stability trainer. Nothing too exciting today. I did some push-ups, ab work and stretching using the BOSU®. Hopefully, I can get in a longer workout tomorrow.

If you feel like you are struggling to stay on track with your exercise, diet, whatever…you are not alone, and it doesn’t come easy for most of us! The rewards will be worth the sacrifice, so stay at it.

Image: vichie81 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

1 comment:

  1. Today's update on the "adjustment"...still not working for me!

    ReplyDelete