Monday, February 27, 2012

Exercise Safety Tip #1

In today's short clip I demonstrate the importance of exercise safety. This is not an easy exercise and I really didn't think I would be able to pull it off. I turned on the camera just in case something funny or tragic occurred. Enjoy!!!




As always, consult with your healthcare provider before beginning this or any other exercise program. If you have any questions or comments feel free to call the office at (434) 845-9000 or just leave a comment below.

4 comments:

  1. I was just waiting for you to fall onto those weights!

    Looks like a solid move - I need to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I realized my oversight (the looming skull fracture), I felt I should share :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great video. Exercise, healthy nutrition, adequate sleep, and regular chiropractic adjustments pay off. Choose chiropractic and choose to be healthy!

    ReplyDelete